Jackie Link's Blog

- A blog for no good reason

Monday, April 23, 2007

Titrating shampoo


Many years of traveling by bicycle have left me with a zillion small bottles (most left over from the E.R.) and I've always been able to take the smallest amount of any given item for any given amount of time, titrating my shampoo and soaps and cosmetics for just the exact, least number of ounces I'd need for 1 week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks and even a month on the road.

You probably have a zillion left over little bottles from hotels; same thing.

So yesterday, instead of riding in the sunshine, I stayed at home pouring shampoo into what I hope will be the right amount for this next trip. I don't really have to worry about weight since I'm not traveling by bicycle; but I won't have much space, so the big bottles those things come in are just too bulky.

Odd way to spend a day.

(O.K., I did some other stuff, too.)

No comments: