Jackie Link's Blog

- A blog for no good reason

Friday, May 11, 2007

Paris thievery



While running around town on errands today my water bottle was stolen from my bike, and we caught the thief trying to take my saddlebag. I sort of knew I shouldn't leave anything - and I was right. From now on I'll carry stuff on me or inside a removable pannier.

David is still clearing up French tax papers before we can leave town and that is the only reason I'm fooling around with this. My draft photo seems to have disappeared from 5/10 - I wonder how this blog-thing really works. I went back and posted it using the URL from pbase.com, but that, too, seems to leave a little question mark where a photo should be. But, if you click it you will go to a photo (but they're old pix). Oh well.

No comments: