Jackie Link's Blog

- A blog for no good reason

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Knee deep in leaves

I stood on solid rock while DB went poking along this steep hillside, trying to find a spot that would look back at Castle Grande in Bellinzona, Switzerland.

(DB was always telling me to use shutter priority, that I was shooting too slow. Oh, but that I'd paid more attention; motion ruins too many of what would otherwise be good shots, as with the one above.)

We were not far from Italy when we stopped in the Swiss alps for most of three days. Leaving Bellinzona, we drove through countless tunnels, including one 17 kms. long, saving the climb over St. Goddard Pass.

I liked Belinzona and if it weren't so late, and I so tired after riding with Dianna in west Marin today, I'd go into more detail. When I finally get to more of my images, still stored on the Epson, I'll get back to it.

No comments: