Jackie Link's Blog

- A blog for no good reason

Friday, August 03, 2007

Quarterly chores


Click to enlarge, back arrow to return

It isn't really a fact that I only wash & wax my kitchen floor once or twice a year, it's probably 3-4 times: quarterly. Today was the day to tackle the job and now I'm waiting for the wax to dry.

Jill is coming over for dinner. She already knows her mother doesn't keep the cleanest house, but a visitor always makes me look at how I live - not a pretty picture.

I'm only into the second week of my grand adventure, going slowly through the images and processing them as I learn how to use the software better, though I'm still only doing what I've already known, which isn't much.

This photo, taken in the arcades in Bologne, Italy, is nearly identical with DB's, though I didn't realize it until he pointed it out last night. That happened quite often, I think, where I would take almost the same picture. We see things much the same way (and we were in the same place at the same time, after all).

. . .the floor is dry. Back to work.

No comments: