Jackie Link's Blog

- A blog for no good reason

Friday, October 05, 2007

Farewell Dianna


Dianna and Michael are moving to Vancouver, B.C. next week. Last year they spent three months testing the waters, loved it, bought a condo right downtown, and have been slowly but surely moving north.

I keep meaning to wish them well - but, it seems to me it goes without saying - I KNOW they will do well.


Today, Karen and I met Dianna for lunch at the Slanted Door in the Ferry Bldg. (Yum.) I took my camera, the first time I've looked at it since getting back (was that just one week ago?!). I'm putting the photos here so Karen, who has an iffy e-mail situation, can see them too.

I have mixed feelings about saying farewell to a good friend because my time stretches and shrinks so inexplicably. I know that when we get together again, in weeks or months, it will be as if no time has passed at all - but, hopefully, we'll have good news to share.

...and I wouldn't mind having an excuse to visit Vancouver again, it's a nice city.

No comments: