Jackie Link's Blog

- A blog for no good reason

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Work, work, work


I'm finally seeing light at the end of the photo-processing tunnel (see Around Japan in My Photos for the few I've put up - most will be snapshots to share with the people on the trip).

In my mad dash for completion I haven't named things or even thought about what I felt and experienced while I was there - that will come later. I knew if I didn't tackle the photos right away they would be a long time getting done (I'm still on Italy!)

I want to do some writing about the trip and that will take a lot of thought and a lot of time, but in the meantime, it's all on the back burner, percolating. (Or burning, like the incense at this temple, which if allowed to touch an afflicted body part, would ease the distress - or so I was told.)

First, tomorrow I will do laundry.

No comments: