Jackie Link's Blog

- A blog for no good reason

Monday, February 04, 2008

Home again, home again

. . . .and it's just 04:00. I went to bed yesterday a little after four and have slept nearly 12 hours. Other than being a bit stiff, I feel great.

I woke up from a dream - a nightmare, actually - in great realistic detail about a Velo Girls Northern Exposure ride. As usual, I was going to sweep, but didn't notice when everyone left so I was really trying hard to catch up. In Sausalito I had to go through a gate and while I was opening it my Cannondale was stolen. The dream went on and on and, really, I'm still battling the "loss" as I write this! I'm so upset.

But, all is well. All three bikes are locked to my work stand in front of my bedroom window, and the fourth, the Brompton, is folded up, well hidden. After a shower I'm going over to the 24-hour Safeway for groceries, and this afteroon I will attend a class up at USF. Not sure if I'll ride over or drive.

Uh oh, I don't have a new calendar yet (hint, hint, Jill). Where am I? What am I doing?

Now that I can really see the images I worked on and put on this blog, I see they're much darker than I thought. I'll have to rework most, which I expected. The 12" laptop I worked on in Paris made it hard to judge color and saturation.

Guess I've procrastinated long enough - time to get to work (but, gosh! it's only 04:20)

No comments: