Jackie Link's Blog

- A blog for no good reason

Monday, August 11, 2008

Mail, Interrupted

View of Roundhouse from Dianna & Michael's balcony, Vancouver BC
I put my mail on Hold while I traveled (more on that later), and requested its delivery on Saturday. I got new mail delivered on Saturday and some more today, but none of my old mail which includes my Netflix movies.

I called the Embarcadero Mail Center, where Hold Mail is held and he said to call back tomorrow morning after 9:00.

As usual, none of my trip pix interest me. Too much sorting and moving piles of this & that to do before I can play with pixels much. It was a major feat just to transfer the images from the mass storage Epson onto the computer and rename the files.

"Mad Men, Season 1" and "Charlie Wilson's War" are sitting in the post office. Damn.

No comments: