Jackie Link's Blog

- A blog for no good reason

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sitting still


I'd asked this couple to pose, thinking to redo an old small-res. shot that I like. I didn't get what I wanted, which was the one below - not even close.

I spent another day in front of this computer, not really doing a lot of new work, trying to figure out a good way to manage triplicated hard drives. Trying not to make a big mess. So far I'm just confusing myself. (Did I copy that file? Where did I put it? What HD am I working from now? Yeah. I need a foolproof system.)

The one I like was done with my first p&s digital camera at the lowest possible resolution, and then probably cropped. Not sure why I like it so much.

I've made a gallery of installation photos from the b&w project, and put it inside the b&w gallery on pbase - subtle, but it's there for those who've asked to see how it all turned out.

No comments: