Jackie Link's Blog

- A blog for no good reason

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Balmy Saturday


I've really liked this week. Yeah, balmy 80 degree days, no wind, clear air, lots of new adventures, plenty of bike riding, and even a ferry ride back from Tiburon yesterday, followed by Beethoven at the symphony last night.

Sibyl kept me company, quietly, all day. She's in between breeding/egg-laying cycles and is the perfect companion while it lasts.

I'm working on color management and monitor calibration issues and it's making me a bit crazy. In between sessions I cleaned the turtles' filter and did minor bike maintenance, which I much prefer doing. Neither one of these of Sibyl on the fridge were good exposures and they're not good finished images either, but I want to see them transformed, once removed.


2 comments:

Groover said...

But Sibyl grooming is a great subject :-)

Akhilesh M. said...

Hey..great blog...