Jackie Link's Blog

- A blog for no good reason

Saturday, December 06, 2008

Waiting for the poppies

First, we need some rain, and then the California poppies will bloom in my yard.

I've been busy with this and that, nothing to write home about. Went to a movie, a holiday party, shopping, a dinner or two with friends and a lecture, a symphony, did some bookkeeping, some cleaning and cooking, lots of old image processing and not enough riding.


I'm grumpy. I'm always grumpy this time of year. I don't have any travel plans and I know they're going to repaint inside my cottage in January and that means I have to do a lot of rearranging, and deep cleaning and purging (a good thing) of years and years worth of crap. Seems like I'm always trying to get rid of things and somehow I still have too much.

No comments: