Jackie Link's Blog

- A blog for no good reason

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

...where you, UPS man?

I've been home all day waiting for my new rims to come and online it says they've been on the truck "Out for Delivery" since 04.34! It's now 7:19, it's dark outside, they quit at 7:00. I hate it when I spend an entire day messing around with things I don't like to do, like bookkeeping and getting tax stuff together, waiting and waiting and waiting for the prize.

The neighbor's dog was just barking and I thought maybe he was coming after all. I even walked out to meet him. No UPS man.

I've been doing a lot of heavy-lifting dreaming lately, so much so that I seem to be rewriting my whole life. I was going to write a long windy tale when I got up this morning and now it's too late, I don't remember it anymore. Yeah, just as well.

I need to put up another picture or two if for no other reason than to get ObamiconMe to drift down below eye level. 24 hours is long enough to see that one.

This, of DB, was taken just about a year ago when we drove from Paris to Normandy to visit his friends. He's back in Seattle now and has a new Web site, which I've put in my links. Check it out, it's a knockout, though just has Paris and Italy up so far. Stunning work.

8:05 P.M. and there's a knock on my door, the rims are here. Whoo hoo! Now to find out if they're the right ones. . .

1 comment:

chatterbox said...

Perhaps your rims are really in one of those cargo containers passing under the Bay Bridge and UPS was just pulling your leg.

I will check out David's new site.