Jackie Link's Blog

- A blog for no good reason

Monday, February 23, 2009

Painting progress

As you can see there was no sitting in the easy chair in front of the t.v. tonight. So far they've patched a lot of cracks and primed the woodwork in two rooms, tomorrow they sand and make a lot of dust. My bed was uncovered and I can sleep in it, but I will be sealed off in this back room with my computer until about noon.

And so I worked some old image files all evening. I hope I start taking some new photos one of these days soon. I miss my sidekick in crime. He always got me out at best light---dinner time.

2 comments:

Groover said...

Interesting architecture in your re-worked photo. Where is it taken?

Jackie said...

That's a stone trullo in Alberobello, Apulia (Puglia), Italy. DB and I lived in one for a few days while we were traveling in 2007.