Jackie Link's Blog

- A blog for no good reason

Thursday, August 06, 2009

New work

The gnomes are thinking how this city has filled up with big buildings since the picture on the masthead was taken, can't even see the pyramid anymore.

I've been trying to get a good shot of three wildly different subjects on Potrero Hill. Here are a few I like so far. I have more in mind. . .except for the train station underground, they all need bright sun, and sometimes we have it, but more often we don't in the summer. Today we had rain clouds; usually it's fog.




The gnomes from my garden are now in my car. If the light is right, I stop and put them in an intersection and try to get both them and the skyline in focus. This walker was a bonus. So far no cars have been seriously inconvenienced by our being in the middle of the street - I haven't been run over yet. Now that would be inconvenient!

No comments: