Jackie Link's Blog

- A blog for no good reason

Monday, November 23, 2009

Too creepy

Galapagos Marine Iguanas
The skin graft on my right lower eyelid has to be kept moist with an ointment. It could be uncovered now, almost two weeks post op, but talk about creepy! Fortunately, I have to keep it protected from my glasses' nose piece with a dressing, so you won't have to see it. It's going to take another four weeks to be fully healed, not sure how long before it isn't creepy, healed or not. (I had a basal cell skin cancer removed from a least expected place, also a place one wouldn't put sunscreen, not wanting it in one's eyes---but, a place always protected by good sunglasses.)

Jill said my photo of two statues in Colma, below, is really creepy, looks like it should be used to advertise a horror film. She got that right.

No comments: