Jackie Link's Blog

- A blog for no good reason

Sunday, December 06, 2009

Getting behind

Ellen, Barb and Mary Ellen at Kaethe's
Are blogs passé? I know I'm finding less to say about the everydayness of my life.

It's that time of year when I turn inward, and I actually look forward to uninterrupted time indoors, studying, reading novels, working on image files.

I like what I'm learning; it will eventually all add up.

That's Cassie, taken yesterday when The Eight gathered at Kaethe's. We once worked together at the old Children's Hospital ER. (I think it was Cassie who named us the Octopussies.)

Here's another with seven of The Eight (I'm taking the picture). We've had Staff Lunch together for over twenty years.

Ellen, Mary Ellen, Judy, Barb, Kaethe, Cassie and Dottie

I used some of the images from the party to work on my black & white techniques. They're coming along.
Makes me wish I could go back and redo all my old work.

Barb

No comments: