Jackie Link's Blog

- A blog for no good reason

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Sea turtles and all that jazz

I sat down in my easy chair to study my camera manual after dinner, but somehow I never get very far before I pick up the camera and without getting out of the chair, start playing around with it. I was experimenting with macro and manual focus, using my favorite stuffed turtle. And then, of course, I have to download the files and start learning more how-to stuff on the computer. I don't get very far with that either, but it's fun. (These were taken at 1/15 sec. by the dim light of a 40 watt floor lamp next to my chair. This little camera is really something in low light.)

I hardly ever listen to my own CDs, rather I tune in to KCSM and let them choose. They do a good job, especially this time of day. Mellow. Laid back. In fact, I'm hearing Miles as I write this.

No comments: