Jackie Link's Blog

- A blog for no good reason

Friday, March 19, 2010

Museum dayze

On Wednesday I went to the San Jose Museum of Art with Kit and Beverly, and when I took pictures an officious young man told me no, not in the galleries. Two years ago when I was there with my big camera I took tons of pictures and no one said anything. I felt guilty, but I took this shot with my little camera anyway. The thing I really love about this museum is the way the floors melt into the walls and it all glows, even in low light.

Tomorrow, it is my plan to take advantage of a reciprocal 7-museum free-admission day with my SFMOMA card. I will start early and hit the Asian-Cartoon-Contemporary Jewish-African Diaspora-Crafts & Folk Art-SF Camerawork-Yerba Buena Center museums. I'll be riding my old town bike and it will be a blast, crowds and all.

No comments: