Jackie Link's Blog

- A blog for no good reason

Saturday, August 07, 2010

So gloomy!

It has been overcast every single day for weeks and weeks, even in my southeast corner of this foggy city, where the sun usually shines. It's nearly noon and I'm not dressed yet because I can't figure out what I'll be doing today. I like to ride my city bike around town on Saturdays, seeing whatever, photographing stuff, watching tourists and having low-key adventures along the way. Lately I've been riding around with my camera on my back and never taking it out.

. . . . the sun appeared this afternoon, but all too briefly. Hercules made friends with his turtle statue again and then ate the food I put out. I fear he won't gain enough weight for the winter if this cold weather keeps up.

1 comment:

page132 said...

it is just to Twain-ish this summer isn't it?