Jackie Link's Blog

- A blog for no good reason

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Summer-la Mission-Commitments

Riding around town in sandals, I know it's finally almost maybe summer in Fog City. Perhaps 74F inside my house doesn't quite make it a heat wave, but considering that I've had to turn on the furnace several times lately, it's warm enough.

I watched the DVD film "La Mission" this week. Knocked me out; it's so good I started it from the beginning again when it ended.

I rode around the Mission this morning and took a few new Mission murals, but it was midday and so I didn't get what I wanted, but the murals will still be there another day (I hope).

After picking up more Tube Times to distribute, and after my super vegetarian taco on Valencia, I crossed the street and bought a new cheap prepaid cell phone. Now I have to enter all the old phone's numbers into it.

And from there I rode around, hemming and hawing about my need for cable service for my new TV, and finally committed to two years with AT&T/DirecTV. Really hurts to pay big bucks to watch c.r.a.p., especially when most of what I'll probably watch has always been free. Grrrrrrr . . . .

No comments: