Jackie Link's Blog

- A blog for no good reason

Monday, August 22, 2011

More blah grey fog

 It took me until noon yesterday to finally leave the house, convinced the sun would never shine . . . and it almost didn't.


I did go aboard the Russian tall ship, though we could only be on the one deck, nothing really inside.

And it was colorless without the sun or blue sky.
There were a lot of people on board and it was hard to find an interesting angle on anything.

One man asked me to take his picture with his camera because he thought I looked like a professional.  Not really, I said.  He had a weird camera, hard to see anything, but he liked his portrait.

I rode my city circuit, taking a few hills for good measure, and rode on home where the only sun of the day was shining.


No comments: