Jackie Link's Blog

- A blog for no good reason

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Masks. Lots of masks.

After washing all the dirty dishes in my open cupboards (though they're rarely even used), I decided to get a Super Vegetarian Taco at El Toro Taqueria on Valencia & 17th St.  On my way, I rode 24th St., hoping I'd see something different to photograph.

I locked up my town bike and walked around a bit and saw a lot of colorful masks on display outside a store.  Worth digging out the big camera for . . . but after taking a bunch at various angles a woman asked me if I was planning to sell the pictures.  No, I said.  She was pretty agitated about people taking and then selling their pictures of the merchandise without permission.  It never occurred to me that I'd look like the sort of person who would or could sell their photographs.  I tried to reassure her that I was just an amateur with a big camera.  Not sure she was convinced.

So.  Ya wanna buy?

No comments: