Jackie Link's Blog

- A blog for no good reason

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Take me out to the ballgame

My old friend Ron asked me to go along to the Dodgers vs Giants game last night.  We used to ride our bikes there, but this time we took the T-line on 3rd Street to the ballpark.  It's like being on vacation in another country, or going to the circus, it's all so strange and different to me.

Years past he had view seats, way up high, overlooking McCovey Cove. This year they're at ground level behind left field, not bad, but not as much fun as watching all the action in the water.  (Without Bonds' home runs over that wall, not as much action these days, I guess.)  I had some garlic fries.

Even better, another shut out win and a happy crowd.  Beautiful night.  And the return ride home on the streetcar was fun too.

No comments: